Are you interested in further developing our business as a Regional Account Manager of South Austria?
Then you might just be the person we are looking for.
Who are you?
You are an enthusiastic positive person, have desire to succeed, you are customer-focused and result-oriented.
- At least 3 years experiences in Sales, preferably experience in Lighting industry
- Practical, hands on mentality
- Outstanding listening and communication skills
- Persuasive sales skills and ability to influence
- Experience with ERP system (preferably SAP Sales & Distribution module)
- Familiar with MS office software
- Fluent in English, German
What will you be doing?
- Execute the commercial policy for the professional lighting channel in South Austria.
- Build the coverage and win wholesale customers in the South Austria.
- Drive continuous business performance improvement based on challenging ambitions.
- Realize the top line pricing and bottom line targets set by the Country Manager.
- Build a business case in collaboration with the Country Manager for business expansion in South Austria.
- Maintain a long-term relationship with customers.
- Execute the distribution
- Meet the targets and budget.
- Manage internal relationships with all departments.
Who are we?
We are OPPLE, a Global lighting brand active in over 70 countries worldwide. Whilst being the market leading lighting A-brand in China, OPPLE is realizing a successful business in Europe since 2014. We have a rapidly growing team of highly dedicated professionals, located in many countries, all passionate about growing our business in Europe.
We are ready to welcome a new colleague to our European Sales team.
You are offered a fulltime job in a passionate, fast growing company. The position is based in Austria.
Yes, I want this job!
For more information about this job vacancy, please contact Siegfried Nagele on + 43 664 9230304or reply by email: email@example.com
Not the ideal vacancy for you, but you know the perfect candidate? Share this vacancy via the 'Share this page' button on top of the page.